Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Thursday, March 3, 2016

I'm coming back soon!!!! YAY Me!

Yay me! Yay us! LOL!

My health is better than it was. I'm still having a hard time some days, but at least it's nothing like it was. If the weather cooperates with me most days, I can tolerate the flare ups I get. Ironically though, I live in Washington so the weather doesn't agree with me most of the time.

We've had a lot of changes in our family dynamic in the last few months. My husband is looking for a different job as his hours got cut so dramatically at work, that he's on call. It's beyond frustrating for all of us. He has been working towards getting his drivers license too but not having a lot of success with that. It's just one frustration after another really. Thankfully, I've started working again and even though it's not much, in the long run it will pay a bill or two. It came around at a time I didn't know what a blessing it could be.

Because of all of that, I'm easing myself back into scrapping more. Part of the reason I took a break was the pain it caused me to sit at my desk most days. Partly because of no mojo. Well, I've got some mojo plus I need to finish a few things. Next week, my  new external hard drive will be here. It's the one I'll be using for my laptop. I'll be able to back up alllll my files plus have them so I can work at my desk or in my room with my laptop and set up. All around it will be better for me.

I plan on diving back into scrapping, but it WILL be slow for the most part. I'm still trying to finish loading my stuff to Patty's store. That will happen more next week once I have my external. Please be patient with me as I deal with all of this. I'm excited to get organized for once lol. So look for more news from me next week!

Much love to all!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and a very warm welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! You are welcome in our store too hun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and I hope things work out for you and your family!

    Evita

    ReplyDelete