Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Tuesday, June 27, 2017

BOGO Buy My Store Option!!!!


💸SALE ALERT!!!!💸

I'm looking to throw this special deal at ya'll! :) We've had an eventful few weeks that has thrown us off big time. I need to raise some funds to help things here at home go smoother! So that means I'm throwing a very special deal at ya'll!!!!!

BOGO Time!!!!

Buy ONE buy my store option @ $20 and you can GIFT one to a friend for FREE! yes, that's over 200 items!!!! That's including ALL retired PTU kits, older collabs and newest releases!!!

ALSO!!!!!!!!!!! You get my next 5 kits FREE!!!!!!! I'm almost done with another one!

To recap, what you get for $20 bucks:

200+ PTU PU and CU items of mine for yourself!
200+ PTU PU and CU items of mine for a friend of your choosing!

5 MORE PTU kits upon their release! WOW!! Talk about a mega deal!!!!!!

You can pay one of two ways:

Directly to my paypal : designsbyshani16@gmail.com (include what it is you're buying in the notes)

OR through Treasured Scraps or Mystical Scraps Store!!!!!! *-*- The stores DO NOT show the updated sale ad just yet, but it IS ACTIVE! *-*-

http://treasuredscraps.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=93_394

http://www.mysticalscraps.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=172

Check out the two newest releases too!




No comments:

Post a Comment